Company:  MOBIQUITY TECHNOLOGIES, I ... (MOBQ)
Form Type:  DEF 14A
Filing Date:  2/23/2016 
CIK:  0001084267 
Address:  35 TORRINGTON LANE 
City, State, Zip:  SHOREHAM, New York 11786 
Telephone:  516-256-7766 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
$0.09  
Change: 
0.001 (1.04%)  
Trade Time: 
Aug 16  
Market Cap: 
$71.88M
Trade MOBQ now with 

© 2019  
Description of Business
Mobiquity Technologies, Inc., a New York corporation (the "Company") owns 48% of Advangelists, LLC and manages the remaining 52% owned by Glen Eagles Acquisition LP. Accordingly, since Mobiquity is the sole manager and controls Advangelists, the results of operations of Advangelists are shown herein on a consolidated basis. The Company also owns 100% of Mobiquity Networks, Inc. Advangelists Overview Advangelists is a developer of advertising and marketing technology focused on the creation, automation, and maintenance of an advertising technology operating system (or ATOS). Advangelists' ATOS platform blends artificial intelligence (or AI) and machine learning (ML) based optimization technology for automatic ad serving that manages and runs digital advertising campaigns.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM DEF 14A
    NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
    PROXY STATEMENT
    PROPOSAL NO. 1
    PROPOSAL NO. 2
    SECURITY OWNERSHIP OF CERTAIN BENEFICIAL OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT
      BENEFICIAL OWNERS
    OTHER MATTERS
    THIS PROXY IS SOLICITED ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS